Home » » NEW FABRICS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

NEW FABRICS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP


Don’t you just love this fabric?  I stopped in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop on Saturday and had to take a picture of some of the new fabrics.  This is Yo Gabba Grabba! By Hoffman Fabrics.  

 This is close-up of one of my favorite.  I can just see my great grandson naming all these characters.

 These are “Grow With Me” by Moda.  What little kid wouldn’t love to wrap up in a quilt made of these?  There were also a number of bolts of new Kansas City Troubles fabrics in at the shop; however, the fabrics were dark and the picture didn’t turn out.  But I know a lot of you love this line, so be sure and stop by and pick up some of these beautiful fabrics.

The Purl Bee has a wonderful tutorial for making a mini golden wreath quilt.

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger