Home » » WHOO'S GOING TO MAKE THIS OWL?

WHOO'S GOING TO MAKE THIS OWL?


Sue Christafferson is a new teacher at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and she will be teaching us how to make this darling owl with his big eyes and lovely hand embroidered flowers. 
 
 This is the back of the owl.  I understand during the class you will also learn how to do this crewel embroidery.
This cute little bag is also made by Sue.  I don’t know if there will be a class on it or not.  In fact, I’m sorry that I don’t have any details of any of Sue’s classes, but you can call the shop for information.  I’m dying to make that owl.  It will be a tossup as to who gets to keep it….me or my great grandson! 

Shabby Fabrics has a cute BOM.  Blocks 1 and 2 are up.
 
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger