Home » » STOP THREE ON HEART OF WINTER TOUR

STOP THREE ON HEART OF WINTER TOUR


Quilted Memories in Montague, MI was the third stop on our Heart of Winter Tour.  When we walked in, Jill (shop owner) was making this table topper.  It was just another way to use the cute pattern (center of the table topper) that was given to all on the tour.  

This is a darling shop in a log cabin.  It has plenty of light, a huge class room where we were provided snacks and drinks, and plenty of samples.

  Lil looks up at the many bolts of fabrics lining the walls. 

  Or maybe she was looking at this darling panel.

These are the free gifts from the shop...the pattern (see first picture) and fabric and directions for making a tissue holder.

I bought some fabrics here too.  There was a wonderful sale corner and I couldn’t resist the red.  I had a hard time making a decision as I looked through the rest of the shop.  So many beautiful fabrics.  Of course, I had to have the stripe.  Then I couldn’t resist the red, black and white print in the front of the photo.  What will I use this for?  I don’t know but it was so unique I had to have it.

I’ll tell you about our fourth stop tomorrow.

Film In The Fridge has a scrappy triangles tutorial for you.
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger