Home » » MODERN MONDAY BLOCK QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY BLOCK QUILT ALONG


 Since I missed Modern Monday Block Quilt Along last week, I’m catching up today and showing you two blocks.  Above is the block that I missed showing last week.

 And this wonky heart is the block we did last week.  It was paper pieced, and since I’m not used to this technique, it was a bit of a struggle, but I think it will be okay.  Since it is so wonky who will know if I made a mistake? 
 Here are the two blocks together.  Go visit Lynn at Alamosa Quilter to see what her block looks like this week, then go see Jennifer and get the pattern for this week.

 The Long Thread has an interesting tutorial for a crossed quilt block.  Great way to use those scraps.
 
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger