Home » » a looooong hot day

a looooong hot day

School is almost done, half day today, half day tomorrow, but this year is sad, my oldest friend at school is retiring.  I'm happy for her, and jealous!
Yes, she is getting a quilt.  I'm giving her the Eric Carle quilt that I made from his "very" series of fabrics.  My friend was a kindergarten teacher for 38 years.   I'm hoping when she looks at this quilt, she will remember all the times she read his books. 
Do you find that you always give a quilt for a special occasion?  I think special people get special quilts. 
Going to be a hot day, ( ick).  Quilt Shop opens at 9, it is air conditioned, come on over.  New fabrics, new books..... come on over and pet some fabrics.  Maybe you can plan a special quilt for a special person! 
Stay safe and cool everyone
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger