Home » , » CAN YOU GUESS WHAT I'LL CALL THIS COW QUILT?

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT I'LL CALL THIS COW QUILT?

This is a sneak peek of what I worked on all day Monday.  This is the cow pattern from Mary Lou Weidman’s book “Out of the Box.”  I blogged about it here.  Recently I attended a week long work shop with Mary Lou and have also been working diligently on my Story Quilt.  More about that later.  I just wanted to let you know I’m not just sitting around and twiddling my thumbs.  This quilt is quite large and involves a lot of thought and appliqué. I hope to add long lashes to those cow eyes and have already changed the bird on her head to a flower above her ear.  I must have made a dozen changes today. You can see some of the other cow quilts people have made by going here. They are so darn cute and fun to create.  You should try one.

On another note:  I did do something else today.  I baked.  This is something I rarely do.  It is not good for me to have baked goods in the house because somehow, some way,  things that are round and contain chocolate keep calling my name!  But yesterday while blog hopping I saw a recipe for cookies on the Bake at 350 Blog and had to try it.  These cookies are not only huge, but wonderful as well.  Check out the Morning Monster Cookies here ( you’ll have to scroll down on the blog).   Don’t think calories.  Think OMG these are good!

Patchwork Duck Designs has a great tutorial for a car seat cover.  What a nice gift this would make.

PS:  I just wanted to tell you that I linked up to Connie at  Quilting By The River today.  Take a look at all the other blogs who have linked up.

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger