Home » » MODERN MONDAY SEW ALONG

MODERN MONDAY SEW ALONG

Can you believe it’s Monday already?  Where did the weekend go?  Weekends are way too short.  I vote we work weekends and take the rest of the week off.  How about you?   It was beautiful here in Michigan.  Hope you had a beautiful weekend too.

Now for the Modern Monday Quilt Along.  Above is block #38 and is called Contrary Wife.  Jennifer said she chose this block because the name made her laugh.  I laughed too.  What a hoot! 
Above are all my blocks together.  It is really shaping up.  Now hop on over and see what Lynn’s block looks like.  Then go visit Jennifer’s blog and get the pattern for this week.
I had to show you this.  Why is it that every time I put a quilt or a quilt block on the floor so I can take a picture, my cat has to lay on it?  She has a bed.  She has all the comforts a cat could want.  So why does she have to claim my fabric!  Gotta love her.

Here’s something I found interesting. So Sue has a tutorial at Sew We Quilt for a kitchen floor mat.  I like the way she put the non-skid material on the bottom.  This floor mat is a great way to use up those scraps too!

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger