Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

Above is my block for this week’s Modern Monday Quilt Along.  It is #37 and called Birds In the Air.  It was a fun block and really easier than it looked (for me that is).  I noticed last week Lynn showed us all her blocks together.  I thought about doing that with my blocks this week, but it is overcast and I’m not sure how a picture would turn out so I’ll try to post one next week.  I’m just so thankful that we are getting rain here in Michigan.  Take a look at Lynn’s blog and see what her block looks like this week.  Then go see Jennifer’s blog and get the pattern for this week.

I did do some other sewing this weekend.  I made a block that is a great way to use up your scraps.  I will show you later this week and will be showing the Scrap Happy Quilters when they meet next month. 

I may have shown this before but I think it is so cute and another great way to use up those scraps so I’m going to take a chance and show it again.  Take a look at Wedding Dress Blue for the Hundred Hugs quilt tutorial.

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger