Home » , » QUILTS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

QUILTS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

When I went to the Attic Window Quilt Shop on Saturday for Bee and Sampler, I found some interesting Show-N-Tells I want to share with you.  Above Judi shows us the quilt that she made from all her orphan blocks.  She said she was inspired by Roxanne (former teacher at the shop) to use what she has to make a quilt.  I love how this turned out.  Judi you are an inspiration to me!
Above are items that Marcia brought to share.  She made this darling pincushion and the cute little Scottie dog.  The pincushion pattern is from Fig Tree and the dog pattern is from Bunny Hill.
Marcia also made this stunning Yo-Yo quilt.  She said there are 2,632 Yo-Yos in this quilt and that she has been working on it for about four or five years.  It is awesome.
Marcia also made this cute pincushion.  She took a small picture frame and stuffed the center where the picture is supposed to go, and now she can set this on the side table when she is quilting in her TV room.  That is so clever!

Melissa at Happy Quilting has an interesting block tutorial and looks quite large.  I like the way she did the flying geese.  Check it out.

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger