Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG


It’s Modern Monday Quilt Along time again.  This week’s block was named Kansas Dugout.  I call my version “Road to Nowhere.”  I don’t know what happened.  I increased the sizes of the pieces we were to cut by half an inch and still, when I was at the final step I discovered that the block was not large enough.  So, I added a couple wonky gray pieces on each side and figure it will do.  Once it is mixed in with the other blocks no one will know that this is Road To Nowhere instead of Kansas Dugout, will they?  ;o)

Anyway, go over and see what Lynn, the Alamosa Quilter, did for her block this week.  What do you want to bet it doesn’t look anything like the Road to Nowhere?  Then go check out Jennifer has in store for us this week.

If you are not into wonky, you might like this Butterfly Carnival Quilt by Kona Bay Studios.


Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger