Home » , » REINDEER GAMES FOURTH WEEK

REINDEER GAMES FOURTH WEEK

It’s Friday again and time to play Reindeer Games.  Barb has named this little guy Comet, so, this week I’m posting a picture and pattern for Comet.  You can get the free pattern here.

 This is my applique version.  Now go to Bejeweled Quilts to see what reindeer Barb has up today.  I know she's in the middle of a move, and she may not have her pattern up yet, so keep checking with her.  And don’t forget to check out the Flickr group for inspiration and/or to add your finished block.  Be sure and check back in two weeks for another pattern.

PLEASE NOTE:  I'm trying to add all the patterns to the tutorial tab at the top of the page for your convenience in the future.  Wish me luck!
 
Wendy at Ivory Spring (also on sidebar) has a free pattern for you too.  This one is for a beautiful throw quilt and pillow with an excellent tutorial.  This is definitely one I’d like to try. 

PS:  Mary Lou Weidman of Mary Lou And Cherries Too has a beautiful post today on being happy, positive and healthy.  Check it out. 

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger