Home » » He's gone!

He's gone!

My son moved out last weekend.... I have an empty room, ( well sort of).   So now what do I do with this room?
I am creating a "scrap quilt" room. The room will be painted yellow, with white waiscoting on the bottom.  I'll get white bookcases for all of my quilting books and I want a red floral chair.
like this one I found in one of my books at school.... a Chair for my Mother....
 I'm going to store my fabric scraps in the closet, put a small cabinet for my BERNINA 550 in there, and an ironing board.  I will sit in my comfy chair, look at my books, then start a scrap quilt and work on it a little at a time. 
I'll keep you posted on my progress. 
Meanwhile at the Quilt Shop.....
Ginny started a new quilt.  Have you noticed all of the new quilts  made with solids?  We have a beautiful selection of solids at the store now. 
Stop in to see them soon!



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger