Home » , » ANOTHER SCRAPPY PROJECT

ANOTHER SCRAPPY PROJECT

I had to show you this block.  I love finding new ways to use my scraps and when I saw this how-to for  Crazy-Pieced Blocks in the latest Fons & Porter’s Scrap Quilts magazine I had to try it. This how-to is a quick and easy method to make blocks for the Pixie Sticks pattern in the magazine.  It was so much fun seeing this block grow and seeing my pile of scraps diminish (well, you probably wouldn’t be able to tell any difference in that pile, but I knew).  I hope to make some more blocks and put them together in the Pixie Sticks pattern.  It would make a nice charity quilt for the Quilts For Wheels group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.

For those of you who like working with wool, check out Tiny Toad Stool for a wonderful way to use your scraps and make a beautiful gift.  

Wondering what to do with the kids/grand-kids now that school is out.  Check out Shiny Happy World for a free pattern for a game that is sure to keep them busy.

Remember:  Friday is Reindeer Games.

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger