Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

Above is my contribution to the Modern Monday Quilt Along.  This is block #36 and not my favorite (all that piecing!).  It was supposed to be four small blocks of the letter H stitched together to make one block.  Well, I think I got carried away with my wonkiness.  Maybe no one will notice when I get all the blocks together.  Take a look at Alamosa Quilter and see what Lynn’s block looks like and then head over to see what Jennifer has in store for this week.

I have so many things to show you and not enough time.  However, I hope you will look forward to hearing about our Scrap Happy Quilters Bee that was held Saturday and Buffie’s words of wisdom about a Pandora’s box.  In another post I want to show pictures and tell you about our youngest Scrap Happy Quilter (you’ll be surprised), and I have more pictures from last week when I stopped in at the Doll Bee.  I really have been doing some sewing too and hope to show you my WIP on the Monster Quilt and my Story Quilt that I started with Mary Lou Weidman and my cow quilt from Mary Lou’s book.  I figure if I tell you now, I’m committed to get to work and finish these projects.  

Sew Sweetness is a blog that I haven’t seen before.  I love this tutorial for a planetary mini quilt. 

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger